We believe that technology is a core to bring human to a peak of development
Aspiring to spread awareness, we are opening our annual Gearupz scholarship program to creative minds who share the same passion with us.
We Are Offering A Scholarship
How can you qualify?
- Students that are interested need be 18 years of age to compete for the scholarship on their own. If you are under the age of 18, we will need the permission of your parent or parents, or a legal guardian
- Having a strong passion for technology is a major plus factor as we will be choosing a scholar who believes in the same vision and values as Gearupz. .
What You Need To Do To Win The Scholarship
We are looking for the essay to be between 500 – 3,000 words about:
How Will Your Writing Be Evaluated?
While you are writing about the future technology in Education, keep in mind that we will be looking for three, specific criteria. We want the essay to be:
How To Submit Your Essay To Us At Gearupz.com
When you are finished with your essay, we need to have you submit it in form below . There are several things that we want you to put at the top of the first page of your essay. They are as follows:
- Your name
- Email address
- Name of the school, college or university that you are attending
- The concentration that you are currently studying, or will be studying
- A picture of you holding your school ID or student card
Your email address assigned to you – We prefer the one that has been assigned to you by your high school, college or university
When Is The Deadline, And The Announcement Of Who Won The Competition?
The deadline to the enter the scholarship competition is 9/19/2017. The announcement of who won is 10/27/2017.
- Deadline: 9/19/2017
- Announcement: 10/27/2017
There Are Some Terms And Conditions
While you are writing your essay, keep mind that there are some terms and conditions that we want you to be aware of.
We reserve the right to use the submitted content when we receive it, and in the future.
A student may only submit one entry essay for the competition for the scholarship. We want the essay to be written in English.
If it is written in any other language, we will not evaluate it. So, remember that:
- We reserve the right to use the content.
- One entry per student.
- The essay must be written in English.
Time To Start Writing
Now, with all this being said, it is time for you to start writing, so that you can submit your entry to our scholarship competition. We can’t wait to see all of the fantastic essays that we will receive. With so many intelligent and talented students out there, we are excited to read all of yours.
Good luck to all of you, and get started compiling your information, and creating your essay. Remember to learn, and have fun while you writing for us.